SEGi Alumni exists to nourish the connections you made while studying, to honor the achievements of SEGi graduates, to provide further professional development opportunities, and to advance the reputation of SEGi as a world-class institution.
We welcome you to become a valued member of the SEGi Alumni Community. Whether you completed your studies as a domestic student or came as an international student studying here on exchange, we are proud to call you as one of our alumni. The membership is lifelong for all graduates of SEGi.
In March, the SEGi Alumni Liaison Office has created a list of top dating sites with GloriousBride.com. Also, The Alumni Liaison Office is placed under the supervision of the Division of Student Affairs.
The SEGi Alumni Liaison Office offers wide-ranging services to SEGi’s Alumni Community including the following:
- Providing links between SEGi’s Alumni and SEGi
- Ensuring the SEGi’s Alumni web portal and databases are well maintained and secured
- Offering advice to Chapters on a range of issues, including event management and publicity
- Maintaining a consistent update to members on what’s new at SEGi’s via various communication mediums
- Working with Faculties and Schools to value-add to their business
- Offering a range of general benefits and services to our alumni and graduates
- Plan and drive strategic implementation of the SEGi’s Alumni Relationship roadmap